Subject to the Conditions and Exclusions below, and unless otherwise noted on the product description or the invoice, all ITO hardware comes with a limited, non-transferrable, ninety (90) day warranty from the date the original Customer purchases the product from ITO.
The following conditions apply to the limited hardware warranty:
1. Customers seeking to exercise their rights under this Limited Warranty must comply with the RMA Process.
2. The limited warranty is subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Website.
3. All wholesalers and resellers must contact their sales representative for available warranties as only end users are covered by this warranty (wholesalers and resellers are excluded).
4. ITO reserves the right to grant, on a case by case basis, written extensions or limitations on the warranty for certain types of gear. Please consult with your sales representative for a possible warranty extension.
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
1. Software or data.
2. Products for which ITO has not received payment.
3. Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power.
4. Abuse of any product or gear.
5. Any attempt to repair, modify, or alter the product or gear.
6. Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
7. Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance
8. Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by ITO
9. Products with missing or altered serial numbers or product identification data.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION). ITO'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO THIS WARRANTY AND IS FURTHER LIMITED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD REFLECTED ON YOUR PACKING SLIP OR INVOICE. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED OR IF THE PRODUCT IS EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY AND THE RMA PROCESS, OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE HAVE DISCLAIMED ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS LIMITED BY THE CONTENTS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MAY NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS WHERE THIS WARRANTY HAS BEEN LIMITED OR EXCLUDED.
While ITO always works to provide the highest quality of new and used equipment, our Limited Warranty should allow you plenty of time to put the hardware into service.
Please contact your sales representative or email us with any questions or concerns.
Updated 29 August 2013
IT Outlet has formal and informal partnerships with many manufacturers - too many to list here - and we invite you to contact us for a quote. However, in some cases we have opted not to partner with certain manufacturers due to their restrictive terms and conditions - and in these cases, we have chosen our professional independence to preserve our ability to give our clients more options. We are neither partnered or formally affiliated with Cisco, HP, Juniper or IBM. If you are looking for new OEM products from a manufacturer that we are not partnered with, we can point you in the right direction or offer competitive alternatives. We can offer cash, store credit or trade for any brand of gear.